***Delivery Restrictions due to COVID 19 situation – Deliveries are continuing on a week by week basis with the live fish courier. This is subject to change by them at very short notice. A contactless drop off service is in place and signatures will not be required.***
Due to significantly increased courier costs from APC from 1st Feb 2021, we have re-structured the delivery pricing. Smaller orders now incur a premium rate to cover packaging and delivery costs of smaller orders. We aim to provide the most cost effective delivery solution with our most competitive prices and discounts on larger orders. As such, the pricing structure for delivery for live fish is below:
Using the table on the left you can get and approximate shipping costs for your order (exact price will be confirmed in your ‘Basket’ before checkout).
e.g 3 Species of 5 quantity (15 fish total) will reduce the shipping rate to £30. 2 species of 10 quantity (20 fish) will reduce the rate to £22.50 shipping. 2 quantity of 50 fish (100 Fish) or 100 fish of one species will qualify for free shipping.
Find the quantity you are ordering and follow the boxes down for the number of different varieties and you can then identify the shipping cost from the left hand column. Put simply, the more fish ordered, the greater the shipping discount. You can mix quantities and varieties and the website will calculate the shipping amount in your basket before checkout.
*Some larger fish species have a reduced rate of shipping for single quantities. Shipping will be shown before checkout if you are unsure.
When you are happy with your order and move to the payment page, you will need to select your delivery day. All live fish orders are sent to arrive before 1230pm on the selected day. We cannot specify time slots for delivery.We cannot provide specific delivery instructions eg. ‘Please call 30 minutes ahead’ or ‘If not home please leave with neighbour. These services are not available or included in any way. Claims for delays are not considered where there are unforeseen circumstances, for example, mechanical breakdown, Poor weather conditions or unsafe access. We make every effort to ensure the fish to arrive in a timely and safe manner. In the event you are not available for a signature, the fish will be ‘Left Safe’. In the event of items/fish ‘Left Safe’ we will not acknowledge any claim(s) for items not received/damaged or dead on arrival.
The following applies to all courier fish deliveries:
- We will only use a Courier licensed to carry live fish.
- You must select on of the available delivery days for live fish. If this is not available at checkout we will contact you to arrange a suitable day.
- In the unlikely event you do receive any fish that are deceased, please deal with any live fish as a priority.
- Please photograph the dead fish in one picture together and contact us. Do not dispose of the fish until we have agreed a refund.
- Photograph the box, bag and packaging. If possible, do not sign for damaged goods until you have contacted us first.
- By agreeing to our terms at checkout you acknowledge the conditions of shipping in full set out on this page.