£17.50 on small fish orders (typically upto 20 2-3″ fish), £20 on other orders to UK Mainland, Scotland customers please call for delivery availability if live fish delivery options are not shown at checkout so we can check current restrictions as the do change frequently. If you experience an issue with the shipping please contact us and we can amend any issues. Please select an available delivery day at checkout for live fish. All live fish orders are sent to arrive before 1230pm on the selected day. We cannot specify time slots for delivery. Claims for delays are not considered where there are unforseen circumstances. We make every effort to ensure the fish to arrive in a timely and safe manner. In the event you are not available for a signature, the fish will be ‘Left Safe’. In the event of items/fish ‘Left Safe’ we will not acknowledge any claim(s) for items not received/damaged or dead on arrival.
The following applies to all courier fish deliveries:
- We will only use a Courier licensed to carry live fish.
- You must select on of the available delivery days for live fish. If this is not available at checkout we will contact you to arrange a suitable day.
- In the unlikely event you do receive any fish that are deceased, please deal with any live fish as a priority.
- Please photograph the dead fish in one picture together and contact us. Do not dispose of the fish until we have agreed a refund.
- Photograph the box, bag and packaging. If possible, do not sign for damaged goods until you have contacted us first.
- By agreeing to our terms at checkout you acknowledge the conditions of shipping in full set out on this page.